Saturday, May 16, 2009

welcome to the boulder cabin blog!


Hi! We thought this would be an easy way to organize the weekends at the cabin. We thought it would be helpful for future projects, bills due, and reserving the cabin for a weekend. Let us know your feedback.

Mike is planning to be up there for memorial weekend, and katie an the kids will be there on sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. Jay's annual party on Turtle point is fast approaching, I will be using the cabin this coming weekend through Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sliding glass door that I will be delivering to the cabin this week. it will be nice to have two exits in the cabin, also, the added light will be awesome.
    I thought we could put it were the couch is and move the bed to the loft area and move the couch to were the bed was. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

    ReplyDelete